6.11.2013

Ahh... Summer!

I really cannot believe it is already June. That means that I have completed my first year (well, semester) of full-time teaching. And now I get almost three months off- amazing. What will I do with myself? I plan to craft, play, shop, cook, and spend sweet time with my sweet hubby. All of these things will hopefully begin consuming this blog. I also plan on spending a whole lot of time with our family and our friends. We have already gotten to spend so much time with friends, and I've loved every minute of it. Here are a few highlights from the last month:

May 5th -- Cinco de Mayo at the Hills



May 26th -- The Holder/Schaefer Wedding


May 31st -- bayhouse with two of my favorites



June 4th -- PPL Roomies Reunion Dinner


June 5th -- Astros Game with a whole crew (yes, we won!)

June 8th -- The Witzenman Wedding...

...and the USA v. Ireland Rugby Game with the Batte's


We really have the best friends. Both the Mr. and I have been very blessed in that area of our lives. We are surrounded by people who not only are fun to be around but that support and encourage us in our walk with the Lord, as well as in our marriage. We are looking forward to many more dinners, games, parties, weddings, and weekend adventures this summer. 

I hope you are also having a wonderful summer beginning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment