1.02.2015

No-Bake, Guilt-Free Cookies

If you are like me, you have a major sweet tooth. I try not to bake much, because I know I will just want to eat whatever I bake. It's a vicious cycle, you see, especially trying to eat clean. Here's a recipe that allows guilt-free sweet eating.

No-Bake Shakeology Cookies
Serving Size is 1 cookie

Ingredients:
- 1 cup Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 cup nut butter (I used almond butter)
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup agave nectar

Preparation:
- In medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Roll mixture into 20-24 balls, each about 1-inch in diameter, and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press a fork into each cookie, creating a criss-cross. (I touched the back of the fork to flour before each press to make this step easier/cleaner.)
-Store in air-tight container, and enjoy!
*If you are doing the 21-Day Fix, one cookie = one yellow container*

If you don't have Shakeology, the healthiest meal of the day, no worries--you can get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment