6.04.2014

P90X on SALE | Days 18-26

Holy moly--exciting news!! (No, I'm not pregnant.) If you have been reading my blog lately, you know I have been working through P90X, a fitness program that is 90 days long that you can do from home. Well....

P90X is on sale BIG right now 50% off the regular price! Want in?? 

Click here for P90X Classic 
Click here for P90X2
Click here for lots of other goodies!

If you are even slightly interested, research the program! I am on Day 26 today, and I have absolutely loved it. There is a booklet that comes with the program, and I have done my best to follow the exercise plan that is laid out there--when to do which work-out. Yesterday, I did Core Synergistics for the first time, and I had a blast! 

I don't know about you, but push-ups are not easy for me. When I first started the program on Day 1, I could hardly do push-ups from my knees. Yesterday, I was no longer on my knees and found myself being able to dip down significantly further than on Day 1 from my knees!

Another thing I enjoy is coordinating my different outfits with my tennis shoes, yoga mat, and dumb bells :) 
Here is what I did this week:
Day 18: Rest
Day 19: Shoulders and Arms
Day 20: Legs and Back
Day 21: Ab Ripper X
Day 22: Kenpo X
Day 23: Yoga X
Day 24: Ab Ripper X, Kenpo X (did this day with my 8th grade athletes.. so fun!!)
Day 25: Core Synergistics (my fave so far!)
Day 26: Rest

Summer Countdown is at ONE DAY! 
Happy Hump Day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment